1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use with the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
9. More information on cookies can be found in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
GDPR (RODO) clause
In connection with the entry of new provisions on the protection of personal data on May 25, 2018, we would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of personal data and your rights.
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws of the EU L. 2016.119.1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Dajana Wolniak, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, owner and administrator of the website: www.littlebabyem.com, hereinafter referred to as: littlebabyem.com.
- The Data Protection Officer at littlebabyem.com is Ms. Dajana Wolniak, administrator of the website littlebabyem.com.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a-c, e GDPR in order to conduct the activity of littlebabyem.com, and in particular to conclude and perform contracts.
- The scope of personal data processed by littlebabyem.com results from the provisions of generally applicable law.
- Your personal data may be made available to entities entrusted with the processing of personal data by littlebabyem.com on the basis of contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data (so-called processors) and to bodies authorized to receive your data on the basis of legal provisions.
The periods of processing (including storage) of your personal data result from the purposes of processing (personal data is processed by littlebabyem.com until the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn or until the goals of personal data processing resulting from the contracts concluded by you with littlebabyem.com and with the expiry of the deadline for pursuing claims), in particular the dates for the processing of personal data result from the acts referred to in point. 2 above and other provisions of generally applicable law.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, as well as the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before it. withdrawal (if the processing is based on your consent), taking into account the restrictions resulting from the GDPR. If the personal data has not been collected from you, you have the right to obtain information about their source.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract and the related legal obligations, and the consequence of not providing personal data is the inability to provide services offered by littlebabyem.com.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law, including the GDPR.